Floor Length Kimono
The post about Floor Length Kimono was uploaded on April 1, 2017 at 9:02 am. This article is published on the Floor category. Floor Length Kimono is tagged with Floor Length Kimono, Floor, Length, Kimono..
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Lengthlength (lengkth, length, lenth),USA pronunciation n.
- the longest extent of anything as measured from end to end: the length of a river.
- the measure of the greatest dimension of a plane or solid figure.
- extent from beginning to end of a series, enumeration, account, book, etc.: a report running 300 pages in length.
- extent in time;
duration: the length of a battle.
- a distance determined by the extent of something specified: Hold the picture at arm's length.
- a piece or portion of a certain or a known extent: a length of rope.
- the quality or state of being long rather than short: a journey remarkable for its length.
- the extent to which a person might or would go in pursuing something: He went to great lengths to get what he wanted.
- a large extent or expanse of something.
- the measure from end to end of a horse, boat, etc., as a unit of distance in racing: The horse won by two lengths.
- the extent of a garment related to a point it reaches, as on the wearer's body, the floor, or on a garment used as a standard of measurement (usually used in combination): an ankle-length gown; a floor-length negligee; a three-quarter-length coat.
- [Pros., Phonet.]
- (of a vowel or syllable) quantity, whether long or short.
- the quality of vowels.
- [Bridge.]the possession of four or more than four cards in a given suit.
- [Theat. Archaic.]42 lines of an acting part.
- at length:
- in or to the full extent;
- after a time;
finally: At length there was a step forward in the negotiations.
- go to any length or lengths, to disregard any impediment that could prevent one from accomplishing one's purpose: He would go to any lengths to get his own way.
- keep at arm's length. See arm 1 (def. 16).
Kimonoki•mo•no (kə mō′nə, -nō),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nos.
- a loose, wide-sleeved robe, fastened at the waist with a wide sash, characteristic of Japanese costume.
- a woman's loose dressing gown.
Floor Length Kimono have 9 photos including Reserved / 70s Vtg Tye Dye COTTON Floral KIMONO Jacket / Floor Length Japanese Duster Coat / One Size Fits Most / Boho Rainbow Asian, My Absolute Favorite Of Them All- Just Waiting For Payday To Buy This Beauty, 70s Vtg COTTON Kimono Duster Jacket / Floor Length FLORAL Navy Blue / Small - Medium, Cobalt Blue, Orange & Cream Floor Length Kimono - Clothing From Dollywood Boutique UK, White Crochet Floor Length Kimono. Tap Image To Zoom, Wheretoget, The Hunt, Dentellesetfroufrous: SOPHIA FLOOR LENGTH SHEER KIMONO By Harlow & Fox <3, Floor Length Kimonos Floor-length-mint-croche. Floor Length Mint Croche. Source Abuse Report. Here are the photos:
Floor Length Kimono is one of many hottest materials and so are often used for the flooring and also the Marble can be a volcanic rock established by heat and pressure and therefore are for sale in different tones like dim colors, light gray and white along with other colors, Currently due to the longevity and durability, stone marble ceramic kind commonly used for kitchen surfaces, walls and flooring materials and in addition developing a family area.
Ofcourse you understand plenty of these kinds of granite and it has become a new tendency on earth of residence and of course you are baffled in selecting a layout, in setting up a home, you need to look at the correct coloring for the walls of your home. Even though it isn't uncommon to likewise have a natural coloring for example white color to paint the surfaces of your home coloring dreary house typically selected while the foundation coloring is principal.