Capiz Shell Floor Lamp
This article about Capiz Shell Floor Lamp was uploaded at June 25, 2017 at 11:42 pm. This blog post is posted at the Floor category. Capiz Shell Floor Lamp is tagged with Capiz Shell Floor Lamp, Capiz, Shell, Floor, Lamp..
Capizca•piz (kə pēz′, ka-),USA pronunciation n.
- a small marine bivalve of the genus Placuna, esp. P. placenta, common in Philippine coastal waters and some other parts of the Pacific Ocean.
- Also called windowpane shell, windowglass shell. the squarish, translucent inner shell of Placuna used in making lamps, windowpane, and decorative objects.
Shellshell (shel),USA pronunciation n.
- a hard outer covering of an animal, as the hard case of a mollusk, or either half of the case of a bivalve mollusk.
- any of various objects resembling such a covering, as in shape or in being more or less concave or hollow.
- the material constituting any of various coverings of this kind.
- the hard exterior of an egg.
- the usually hard, outer covering of a seed, fruit, or the like, as the hard outside portion of a nut, the pod of peas, etc.
- a hard, protecting or enclosing case or cover.
- an attitude or manner of reserve that usually conceals one's emotions, thoughts, etc.: One could not penetrate his shell.
- a hollow projectile for a cannon, mortar, etc., filled with an explosive charge designed to explode during flight, upon impact, or after penetration.
- a metallic cartridge used in small arms and small artillery pieces.
- a metal or paper cartridge, as for use in a shotgun.
- a cartridgelike pyrotechnic device that explodes in the air.
- shells, [Italian Cookery.]small pieces of pasta having the shape of a shell.
- the lower pastry crust of a pie, tart, or the like, baked before the filling is added.
- [Computers.]a program providing a menu-driven or graphical user interface designed to simplify use of the operating system, as in loading application programs.
- any of up to seven energy levels on which an electron may exist within an atom, the energies of the electrons on the same level being equal and on different levels being unequal.
- a group of nucleons of approximately the same energy.
- a light, long, narrow racing boat, for rowing by one or more persons.
- the outer part of a finished garment that has a lining, esp. a detachable lining.
- a woman's sleeveless blouse or sweater, esp. one meant for wear under a suit jacket.
- the plating, planking, or the like, covering the ribs and forming the exterior hull of a vessel.
- See tortoise shell (def. 1).
- a mollusk.
- [Engineering.]the curved solid forming a dome or vault.
- an arena or stadium covered by a domed or arched roof.
- a saucer-shaped arena or stadium.
- the framework, external structure, or walls and roof of a building: After the fire, only the shell of the school was left.
- a small glass for beer.
- the metal, pressure-resistant outer casing of a fire-tube boiler.
- a scab on the surface of an ingot.
- a length of unfinished tubing.
- a pierced forging.
- a hollow object made by deep drawing.
- to take out of the shell, pod, etc.;
remove the shell of.
- to separate (Indian corn, grain, etc.) from the ear, cob, or husk.
- to fire shells or explosive projectiles into, upon, or among;
- to fall or come out of the shell, husk, etc.
- to come away or fall off, as a shell or outer coat.
- to gather sea shells: We spent the whole morning shelling while the tide was out.
- shell out, [Informal.]to hand over (money);
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Lamplamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;
Capiz Shell Floor Lamp have 5 pictures including Items Similar To Tall Capiz Shell Floor Lamp, Capiz Shell Floor Lamp Photo - 6, Kathy Kuo Home, Capiz Shell Floor Lamp Photo - 2, Huge Capiz Of Mother Of Pearl Shell Floor Lamp For Sale At 1stdibs. Below are the attachments:
The bedroom can be where you may spend lots of your own time and a very important section of your house. So it is extremely important that you present it with preference that is substantial. Furthermore it's also wise to make certain that the furniture relative to your room's theme.
It is also feasible that you will uncover better possibilities online than in merchants. While shopping for your room equipment bear in mind to check different essential things that accompany it for example the like and sheets out. These may also be generally available in the shop that is same.
Should you have a look at bedroom accessories, it would be described as a good idea where you'll get good-and cheap furniture that may suit your allowance to learn. If you should be currently searching for Capiz Shell Floor Lamp furniture then a ideal issue is always to discover an internet retailer that carries it at a really economical discount. And also the greatest component is you can also review the price tag on furniture before you create your option.
Related Galleries on Capiz Shell Floor Lamp
- Concrete Floor Apartment
- Madison Square Garden.com
- Wooden Hair Brushes
- Laying Hardwood Over Concrete
- Red Mineral Roofing Felt
- Wooden Wine Crate
- Ringwood Botanical Gardens
- Living Room Table Lamps
- Used Furniture Lansing Mi
- Baby Shower Pittsburgh
- Wooden Jewelry Box Plans Free Downloads
- Polyurethane On Hardwood Floors
- Hot Roof Design
- How To Soundproof Your Bedroom
- Outdoor Wooden Swings
- How To Regrout Shower Tile