Frame A Roof
Frame A Roof was uploaded at October 16, 2017 at 1:15 pm. This article is uploaded on the Roof category. Frame A Roof is tagged with Frame A Roof, Frame, A, Roof..
Frameframe (frām),USA pronunciation n., v., framed, fram•ing.
- a border or case for enclosing a picture, mirror, etc.
- a rigid structure formed of relatively slender pieces, joined so as to surround sizable empty spaces or nonstructural panels, and generally used as a major support in building or engineering works, machinery, furniture, etc.
- a body, esp. a human body, with reference to its size or build;
physique: He has a large frame.
- a structure for admitting or enclosing something: a window frame.
- Usually, frames. (used with a pl. v.) the framework for a pair of eyeglasses.
- form, constitution, or structure in general;
- a particular state, as of the mind: an unhappy frame of mind.
- [Motion Pictures.]one of the successive pictures on a strip of film.
- [Television.]a single traversal by the electron beam of all the scanning lines on a television screen. In the U.S. this is a total of 525 lines traversed in &fracnumer;
second. Cf. field (def. 19).
- the information or image on a screen or monitor at any one time.
- one of the ten divisions of a game.
- one of the squares on the scorecard, in which the score for a given frame is recorded.
- [Pool.]rack1 (def. 3).
- [Baseball.]an inning.
- a frame-up.
- enclosing lines, usually forming a square or rectangle, to set off printed matter in a newspaper, magazine, or the like;
- the structural unit that supports the chassis of an automobile.
- any of a number of transverse, riblike members for supporting and stiffening the shell of each side of a hull.
- any of a number of longitudinal members running between web frames to support and stiffen the shell plating of a metal hull.
- a machine or part of a machine supported by a framework, esp. as used in textile production: drawing frame; spinning frame.
- the workbench of a compositor, consisting of a cabinet, cupboards, bins, and drawers, and having flat and sloping work surfaces on top.
- [Bookbinding.]an ornamental border, similar to a picture frame, stamped on the front cover of some books.
- in frame, [Shipbuilding.](of a hull) with all frames erected and ready for planking or plating.
- to form or make, as by fitting and uniting parts together;
- to contrive, devise, or compose, as a plan, law, or poem: to frame a new constitution.
- to conceive or imagine, as an idea.
- to incriminate (an innocent person) through the use of false evidence, information, etc.
- to provide with or put into a frame, as a picture.
- to give utterance to: Astonished, I attempted to frame adequate words of protest.
- to form or seem to form (speech) with the lips, as if enunciating carefully.
- to fashion or shape: to frame a bust from marble.
- to shape or adapt to a particular purpose: to frame a reading list for ninth graders.
- to contrive or prearrange fraudulently or falsely, as in a scheme or contest.
- to adjust (film) in a motion-picture projector so as to secure exact correspondence of the outlines of the frame and aperture.
- to line up visually in a viewfinder or sight.
- [Archaic.]to direct, as one's steps.
fram′a•ble, frame′a•ble, adj.
- [Archaic.]to betake oneself;
- [Archaic.]to prepare, attempt, give promise, or manage to do something.
fram′a•ble•ness, frame′a•ble•ness, n.
Roofroof (ro̅o̅f, rŏŏf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. roofs, v.
- the external upper covering of a house or other building.
- a frame for supporting this: an open-timbered roof.
- the highest part or summit: The Himalayas are the roof of the world.
- something that in form or position resembles the roof of a house, as the top of a car, the upper part of the mouth, etc.
- a house.
- the rock immediately above a horizontal mineral deposit.
- go through the roof:
- to increase beyond all expectations: Foreign travel may very well go through the roof next year.
- Also, hit the roof, [Informal.]to lose one's temper;
become extremely angry.
- raise the roof, [Informal.]
- to create a loud noise: The applause raised the roof.
- to complain or protest noisily: He'll raise the roof when he sees that bill.
- to provide or cover with a roof.
Frame A Roof have 10 pictures including Pitched Roof Frames, Image Titled Frame A Roof Step 3, Image Titled Frame A Roof Step 2, Scissor Trusses Give Vaulted Or Cathedral Ceiling, ROOF FRAMING CALCULATIONS, Metal Roofs In The Puget Sound, Other Trussed Roof Frame Designs, Image Titled Frame A Roof Step 17, All About The Roof Structure And Framing, Image Titled Frame A Roof Step 14. Following are the images:
Before discussing Frame A Roof, we would like to discuss some advice on make up mirror in your place. Make sure you choose a dressing table with capability that is optimum. Frame A Roof may be used for-you who want to adjust area is made up by the looks of the.
In Frame A Roof's sensation that you simply need to be ready to support most of the requirements including perfumes, accessories assortment, before 'trappings' instruments makeup materials. In-general, additional light is required by dressers. This is circumvented adding a little bulb at around the mirror or by by setting a wall lamp on the right and left side mirror.
Stools will be the correct choice to get a combined with dressing table, in addition to sensible as it can certainly be included underneath the under the dresser, ottoman provides the feeling of sunshine.
More Images of Frame A Roof
- Mazda3 Roof Rack
- Travertine Subway Tiles
- Finished Basements Before And After
- Glow In The Dark Tiles
- Closet Toto
- Black Chair Cushions
- Is Elm A Hardwood
- Furniture Store In Fremont Ca
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Roof Rails
- Walmart Bathroom Shower Curtains
- Dal Tile Granite
- Hardwood Floor Pattern Ideas
- Blue Vinyl Floor Tiles
- Do Catahoula Leopard Dogs Shed
- Jeep Wrangler Jk Floor Mats
- Living Room Futon