Wooden Rail Fence
Wooden Rail Fence was uploaded on April 27, 2017 at 10:40 pm. It is published at the Wooden category. Wooden Rail Fence is tagged with Wooden Rail Fence, Wooden, Rail, Fence..
Woodenwood•en (wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
Railrail1 (rāl),USA pronunciation n.
- a bar of wood or metal fixed horizontally for any of various purposes, as for a support, barrier, fence, or railing.
- a fence;
- one of two fences marking the inside and outside boundaries of a racetrack.
- one of a pair of steel bars that provide the running surfaces for the wheels of locomotives and railroad cars. See illus. under flange.
- the railroad as a means of transportation: to travel by rail.
- rails, stocks or bonds of railroad companies.
- [Naut.]a horizontal member capping a bulwark.
- [Carpentry, Furniture.]any of various horizontal members framing panels or the like, as in a system of paneling, paneled door, window sash, or chest of drawers. Cf. stile 2.
- a line of cocaine crystals or powder for inhaling through the nose.
- to furnish or enclose with a rail or rails.
Fencefence (fens),USA pronunciation n., v., fenced, fenc•ing.
- a barrier enclosing or bordering a field, yard, etc., usually made of posts and wire or wood, used to prevent entrance, to confine, or to mark a boundary.
- a person who receives and disposes of stolen goods.
- the place of business of such a person.
- the act, practice, art, or sport of fencing.
- skill in argument, repartee, etc.
- [Mach.]a guard or guide, as for regulating the movements of a tool or work.
- [Carpentry.]a slotted guide used esp. with a framing square to lay out cuts on rafters and staircase strings.
- [Archaic.]a means of defense;
- mend one's fences, to strengthen or reestablish one's position by conciliation or negotiation: One could tell by his superficially deferential manner that he was trying to mend his fences.
- on the fence, uncommitted;
undecided: The party leaders are still on the fence.
- to enclose by some barrier, establishing exclusive right to possession: to fence a farm.
- to separate by or as by a fence or fences (often fol. by in, off, out, etc.): to fence off a corner of one's yard; to fence out unwholesome influences.
- to defend;
guard: The president was fenced by bodyguards wherever he went.
- to ward off;
- to sell (stolen goods) to a fence.
- to reinforce (an opening in a sail or the like) by sewing on a grommet or other device.
- to practice the art or sport of fencing.
- to parry arguments;
strive to avoid giving direct answers;
hedge: The mayor fenced when asked if he would run again.
- (of a horse) to leap over a fence.
- [Obs.]to raise a defense.
The image of Wooden Rail Fence have 8 images including Split Rail Wood Fence, Split Rail Wood Fence ., 2- Rail Wood On Steel Post, Split-Rail-Fence Around A Garden., Large ., Split Rail Cedar Fences Create A Rustic Look While Providing A Barrier. This Fence Is Generally Created Using 8' Sections With 3 Or 4 Rails., Wood Rail Fence ., Hoover Fence Installation .. Below are the images:
This desk is sold with natural or metallic shade such as gray, dark or white. Seats are used too easy and never excessive together with the quantity of 3 chairs. This desk is only useful for communicating and eating, because the measurement is not too big. Components employed glass or ie metal.
Tabletops greater such that it can be used to put fruits, kitchen tools including spoons, dishes, etc. Chairs was once lean having a rounded or square feet are lean and modest to be able to steer clear of the perception of tightness in the home.
The Wooden Rail Fence suitable for natural type of kitchen space. This natural desk has a square-shape that is larger than wood or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) in order to produce a more natural effect. This desk includes natural shades like white and brown.